Financial Reporting Manager
Consultant Katherine Allwood
Date posted 23 November 2018 2018-11-232018-12-23 retail UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A retail business based in Lancashire are looking for a Financial Reporting Manager for a 6 month period.
About the role
As part of this role, you will be completing the following tasks:
- Overseeing a small finance team day-to-day.
- Managing the full month end process, with ultimate responsibility for delivering the management and financial accounts.
- Providing all internal and external reporting to the business and key stakeholders.
- Maintaining the balance sheet and P&L accounts regularly.
- Continually improving the controls framework within the business.
- Some treasury work as well, including monitoring the foreign exchange process.
- Working with the wider business from a business partnering stand point.
- Overseeing the year end process, and liaising with the internal and external audit team as required.
About the person
This business are looking for a Qualified Accountant (or overseas equivalent) who has strong financial reporting and financial accounting experience. You must be comfortable picking up the full range of tasks, and have ideally had experience managing a team previously. As this is an interim role, you must be immediately available to start this position.
About the business
This is a retail business based in Lancashire, who are looking to bring this role into their team on an interim basis.
For more information on this exciting role, please apply via the link below or email your CV to email@example.com