Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum + benefitsCONTRACTOR
Consultant Thomas Mullin
Date posted 30 October 2018 2018-10-302018-11-29 consultancy UK
This a great opportunity to work for a market leading executive search company based in central London. This is a 9 month maternity paying 60-70k as a fixed term contract. Looking for a qualified accountant to work closely with the FD and oversee the smooth running of the finance department.
The main responsibilities for the Financial Controller role are:
- Overseeing the finance team and ensuring the smooth running of the department. You will be managing a team of 5 including a Payroll Manager, Management Accountant, Credit controller, Purchase Ledger Clerk and temporary finance assistant.
- Responsibility of the the implementation of the new payroll system (due to be rolled out at the end of March).
- There may be some involvement in the design phase of our new finance system which is due to go live from April 2020"
- Directing and supervising the monthly management accounts preparation and quarterly reporting
- Reviewing monthly and quarterly reports for the office
- Managing the audit process and the preparation of annual statutory financial statements
The suitable candidate for this role will have:
- 3-5 years post qualified experience
- Have experience in a financial control role
- Strong technical and commercial experience
- Good knowledge of Excell including V-look ups, Macros and Pivot Tables.
- Immediately available
Please contact Thomas Mullin for more detail on the role.