Assistant Financial Controller
Salary £55,000 - £63,000 per annum + competitive bonusFULL_TIME
Consultant Callum Laurie
Date posted 22 October 2018 2018-10-222018-12-21 accountancy UK
Our client, a growing brand based in Thame is recruiting for a technically strong Assitant Financial Controller.
As the Assistant Financial Controller, you will report into the Senior Financial Controller and you will oversee statutory reporting.
- Overseeing UK accounts and investments.
- Producing the statutory accounts in line with IFRS.
- Responsible for efficient and accurate accounting functions including banking and cashflow, accounts receivable, balance sheet accounts, accounts payable and VAT.
- Influencing up to board level on strategic direction, aiding commercial decisions and driving profitability.
- Supporting integration of new acquisitions into group reports and ERP migration.
- Preparing month end cost centre reports with variance analysis to budget and prior year.
The successful candidate will be an academic fully qualified chartered accountant (ACA or equivalent) who technical ability has been proven in a similar role.
CVs are under constant constraint. Please do not hesitate on applying or calling Callum on 01908 044000.