Salary bonus + benefits
Consultant Julie Peacock
Date posted 12 October 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Our client is a small but growing and well regarded high end luxury retailer. Currently seeking a high calibre Financial Controller to take on a broad number 2 finance position within the team. The role is suited to ACA/ ACCA's seeking a first move from practice alternatively those already working within a relevant industry looking for a change or a new challenge. Competitive salary. Fantastic central London location
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, you will be asked to take on a broad, all encompassing Financial Controllers position
Key responsibilities will include the following
- Direct management of a team of 2 junior finance professionals
- Ownership of Accruals, Prepayments and Fixed assets together with monthly reconciliations.
- Preparation of statutory and management accounts to report/present to the board
- Weekly Sales Reporting and monthly cash flows
- Assist with budgeting, forecasting and analysis
- .Ongoing ad hoc analytical and commercial project work
Applicants must possess a strong academic record and formal accountancy qualification or overseas equivalent
Bright passionate ACA's making a first move from practice will be considered for the role as well as those who already possess a number of years relevant experience. An interest in the retail space and desire to work within a hands-on environment is key.
Previous retail experience would be valuable but not essential.