Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Christopher Lloyd
Date posted 10 October 2018 2018-10-102018-12-09 insurance UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
This rapidly growing organisation in Merseyside are looking for an experience Finance Manager/ Financial Controller to join the business in a newly created role.
Working closely with the Group Financial Director, in a role that can be shaped & developed alongside the business & teams growth, your core responsibilities will include;
- Manage team of 7 management accounts and banking staff.
- Responsible for the production and delivery of accounts for 12 individual entity accounts and 2 consolidation.
- Co-ordination of External Audit.
- Engage with senior stakeholders on Financial Accounting quires.
- Effective group cash management
- Manage external funding arrangements.
- Ensure accurate reconciliations.
- Produce and maintain accounting process bible
- Produce and maintain Accounting Manual.
Experience working as a Senior Finance Manager or Financial Controller within a high growth business would be preferred.
Experience in a team management environment
Technically strong Qualified accountant (ACCA/ ACA or equivalent)
- Experience working in a practice or audit environment is desired but not essential
- Consolidations accounting experience
- Experience of both UKGAAP and IFRS
- Team Transformation experience would be highly desired
This is an excellent time to join a business that has experienced and is continuing to go through sustained and impressive growth. Working with an experienced Financial Director, committed to your long term development, the scope for this opportunity can be shaped & developed by the successful applicant as the business continues to grow. This is an excellent opportunity for any technically strong accountant looking for the chance to step up into a Financial Controller with both technical reporting & commercially focused requirements.