Salary £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
Location Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Katherine Allwood
Date posted 10 October 2018 2018-10-102018-12-09 retail UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading retail business based in Greater Manchester are looking for a Financial Controller to look after an area of their business.
About the role
As part of this role, you will be completing the following tasks:
- Looking after specified subsidiaries of the business, including creating monthly P&Ls, balance sheets and cash flows.
- Reporting these accounts into Group regularly.
- Preparing annual statutory accounts.
- Being point of contact for all regulatory requirements, including GAAP and IFRS, and ensuring the business are compliant.
- Looking after the external audits, and coordinating resources for this.
- Managing a small team.
- Continually looking at ways to improve processes and efficiency.
About the person
This business are looking for a Qualified Accountant (or overseas equivalent) who has got strong financial reporting experience. You must also have knowledge of GAAP and IFRS regulations. Any previous exposure to acquisition work would also be advantageous, but not essential.
About the business
This leading retail business are looking for someone to join their team, to look after an area of the company. They look for people with strong communication skills, who can work flexibly and as part of a team.
For more information on this exciting role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link below.