Salary £55,000 - £75,000 per annum + bonus + competitive benefits
Consultant Julie Peacock
Date posted 07 October 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Currently recruiting for an exciting new opening for a US Financial Controller for a well regarded and successful consumer focused business. An excellent opportunity for a technically focused accountant seeking to broaden their commercial experience and manage a team. Central London location. Salary negotiable between £60-75K + bonus + competitive benefits based on level of relevant experience. A minimum of 2 years post qualified experience is required. Please register interest directly to Julie.Peacock@robertwalters.com. .
Our client is a successful and well renowned consumer focused business, based in Central London. Currently seeking a high calibre finance professional who is keen to secure a broad Financial Controllers position.
Key responsibilities as follows
- Accounting, reporting returns for all USA and Canadian companies and branches.
- Balance sheet reconciliations, including bank accounts, general ledger, payroll, and profit and loss accounts
- Work with the auditors to manage the annual audit and statutory accounts for USA and Canada
- Prepare monthly management and financial accounting reports from profit and loss to balance sheet as well as variance analysis
- Prepare monthly sales reporting and analysis
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- Support the senior management team with tax treasury and relevant sales work
- Direct management of 1 part qualified finance professional
Applicants must possess a strong academic record and formal accountancy qualification or overseas equivalent
A minimum of 2 years relevant post qualified experience
Previous experience gained either working within the US or for a US business would be invaluable