Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Location Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Katherine Allwood
Date posted 28 September 2018 2018-09-282018-11-27 sales UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading service based business based in Greater Manchester are looking for a Financial Controller, to join their team.
About the role
As part of this role, you will be completing the following tasks:
- Managing the finance team on a day-to-day basis.
- Evaluating the financial performance of the business, and being proactive working with the management team to resolve any areas of concern.
- Commercially evaluating any business decisions, in order to increase revenue as much as possible.
- Implementing and reporting on KPIs.
- Presenting management accountants to the Board on a monthly basis.
- Looking for ways of continually improving processes and systems across the team.
- Working with the operational team on a regular basis.
About the person
This business are looking for a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), who has a strong understanding of the wider finance function. This will include a strong understanding of the whole accounts process, as well as the more complex reporting functions. A good understanding of best practice credit control processes would be advantageous. You must enjoy getting out into the wider business, and working with the operational function. Strong team management experience is also important, as is working in a commission based environment.
About the business
This business services company are looking to recruit this key role into the team. They are private equity backed, with an exciting and ambitious growth plan for the coming years.
For more information on this exciting role, please apply via the link below.