Group Financial Reporting Manager
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Katherine Allwood
Date posted 25 September 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A rapidly expanding retail business are looking for a Group Financial Reporting Manager to join their team. This role has become available due to an internal promotion.
About the role
As part of this role, you will be carrying out the below duties:
- Taking a leading role in all internal and external financial reporting tasks across the group.
- Full responsibility for the accounting of the inter-company reconciliations.
- Producing monthly Group consolidation and management accounts packs, which will be presented to the senior leadership team and the board as required.
- Creating analysis reports of the financial information, and providing commentary as required.
- Working on the year end Group consolidation annual report, ensuring the business is compliant to IFRS standards.
- Producing the statutory accounts.
- Liaising with the external audit partners.
- Being proactive in reviewing current practices, and ensuring that are areas of concern across the finance team's processes are addressed.
About the person
This business are looking for a Qualified Accountant, ideally ACA Qualified with some years Post Qualified Experience. This would make a great "2nd move" for the successful candidate's second role in Industry. Ideally you will have experience working in an international business, with experience in consolidation work. Exposure to IFRS regulations would also be advantageous.
About the business
This rapidly expanding retail business are hugely inquisitive, with plans on a global scale. They would offer anyone joining them an exciting career path, and an opportunity to progress through the business over the coming years.
For more information on this role, please apply via the link below or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org