Manufacturing Financial Controller
Salary £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
Location Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Katherine Allwood
Date posted 24 August 2018 2018-08-242018-10-23 fmcg UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A global manufacturing / FMCG business are looking for a Manufacturing Financial Controller to join their team.
About the role
This role will include the following tasks:
- Managing all budgeting and forecasting processes for the manufacturing area of the business. This will include managing the budgets throughout the year.
- Involvement in all aspects of costings, product development and the manufacturing process will be part of this business partnering side. You must be comfortable to challenge and push back when required.
- Working on business cases with the rest of the business, to ensure all new products and any product development is costed correctly and any areas of risk are highlighted.
- Mitigating risks to the business throughout the production process, including influencing operational process changes as required.
- Supporting margin improvement processes, improving both spend efficiency and minimising waste through this.
- Creating accurate costing analysis, including commentary, which you will then present to the Operational team, Supply Chain and rest of business as required.
- Coordinating monthly regular finance reporting, including some consolidation work. Also supporting the CAPEX account production, ensuring all compliance is met.
- Communicating the finance performance of the division to the wider business, both in presentation and in formal written documentation.
- Involvement with working towards and developing the businesses strategic plan for business.
- Managing a team on a day-to-day basis, including further development of the team members.
- Other project work as required.
About the person
This business are looking for a Qualified Accountant (or overseas equivalent) for this role. You must have site based FMCG or manufacturing experience in a finance capacity, to be able to quickly add value to the operational processes and understand where improvements can be made. Due to the business partnering requirements, you must have a real interest in the manufacturing and supply chain processes, and how to make improvements to it. Previous experience working in a fast paced environment, as well as experience of using SAP is also important.
About the business
This is a manufacturing business with a global footprint. This is an opportunity to join this company, where further progression would be offered over time.
For more information on this exciting role, please apply via the link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org