Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum + bonus
Location Milton KeynesFULL_TIME
Consultant Callum Laurie
Date posted 15 August 2018 2018-08-152018-10-14 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Financial Controller - Milton Keynes.
Our client, a global mechanical engineering firm is recruiting for a broad, all-encompassing Financial Controller to join their Milton Keynes site.
As the Financial Controller, you will report directly into the Director of Finance and lead the company’s financials for their MK site.
- Preparing the statutory reporting, including group reporting and managing audit relations.
- Lead the budget setting and management reporting.
- Maintaining accurate accounting functions, including VAT returns.
- Successful partnering with the business, improving business insight and driving commercial decisions.
- Preparing monthly management accounts, including linked nominal ledger reconciliations.
The successful candidate will be provided a thorough handover and be given full autonomy of the MK site. You will be fully qualified chartered accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) who has worked in a broad senior finance position. With a positive, team focused mentality, you can’t be afraid to lead from the front and work with non-financials to improve the fluidity in the business. You must have experience in producing both monthly management accounts and accurate company accounts.
Joining this great group you will be awarded with, a great working environment, a company bonus, private medical, competitive pension scheme, free parking plus more!
CVs are under constant constraint. Please do not hesitate on applying or calling Callum on 01908 044000.