Head of Shared Service Centre
Salary £65,000 - £85,000 per annum
Location Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Katherine Allwood
Date posted 14 August 2018 2018-08-142018-10-13 retail UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading business in Greater Manchester are looking for a Head of Shared Service Centre for a newly created shared service centre.
About the role
This role will include the following tasks:
- Leading the transactional shared service centre from a strategic view point.
- Working with the rest of business to bring integrate new work to the Shared Service Centre.
- This will include working closely with the IT team on system changes and implementations; the leadership team on process improvements; and other stakeholders to control the delivery of services.
- Working to establish good processes that are automated and efficient.
- Ensuring good controls are in place across the centre, and dealing with any areas of weakness.
- Acting as point of contact for any escalated issues.
- Developing the team of around 30 people further.
- Establishing KPIs and monitoring them across the centre.
About the person
This business are looking for a Qualified Accountant (or overseas equivalent) who has ideally worked in a leadership role in a Shared Service Centre, or certainly managed large teams. Project experience with implementing new systems, improving process or integration work would be hugely advantageous. Experience in managing transactional teams, including managing KPIs, improving processes and systems are also important for this role.
About the business
This business are an employer of choice in the Greater Manchester area, and are looking for this new Head of Shared Service Centre role to join their team.
For more information on this exciting role, please apply via the link below or email email@example.com