Interim Financial Controller
Salary £350 - £450 per day
Location West LondonCONTRACTOR
Consultant Thomas Mullin
Date posted 06 August 2018 2018-08-062018-09-05 leisure-and-sport UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Reporting to a Group CFO, the candidate will need to maintain and develop effective financial control across the business, taking ownership and responsibility for the day to day finance function. A key requirement within the this role will be ensuring the alignment and sreamlining of process within the group. The role will also involve site visits for training and reviewing of finance processes to ensure correct compliance. This is a 3-6 Month ideally to begin ASAP.
The successful candidate will need to have multisite experience and be able to demonstrate the following;
- Qualified ACCA or equivalent with demonstrative experience of previous Financial Controller positions.
- Leisure/Retail experience is essential
- Experience in a shared service function and ideally experience of setting a function up
- Demonstrate financial experience with cash to sales reconciliation processes and have an understanding of front end credit card processes.
- Experience in leading the year end audit and tax process with advisors.
- Experience in developing a Finance Team by setting clear direction, clarifying expectations and providing personal development.
- Experience of finance monitoring and control as well as budgetary and year-end disciplines.
- Experience in making change/improvements and not settling for the status quo.
- Experience of debt financing and related periodic covenant testing preferable
- Advanced Excel skills, modelling and financial presentation skills
- Sage 200 and Sage 50
- Strong general system skills with the ability of understanding functionality behind them and improvements needed and experience of implementations