Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Katherine Allwood
Date posted 01 August 2018 2018-08-012018-09-30 retail UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading retail business in Crewe are looking for a Financial Controller to join their team.
About the role
As part of this role, you will be involved in a full range of tasks. This will include:
- Running the financial and management accounts team on a day-to-day basis.
- This will include overseeing the processes, and looking at ways to make improvements in the processes.
- Managing the team on a daily basis, implementing development plans for the team and dealing with any issues that may arise.
- Complete control of the balance sheet reconciliations.
- Full ownership of all internal financial report production, as well as the monthly statutory accounts.
- Implement and maintain all financial controls and systems within the business.
- Review P&L performance on a monthly basis, identifying and communicating risks and opportunities.
About the person
This business are looking for a Qualified accountant, ideally ACA Qualified but they may consider ACCA or CIMA as well. You must be a strong technical accountant with an ability to formulate strong reports and comply with all required regulations. Previous leadership / managerial experience is vital, as are good business partnering skills.
About the client
This retail business are based in Crewe, and are looking for this addition to their team. The business are able to offer career progression and growth to this role, as the successful candidate develops.
For more information on this position, please apply via the link below or email email@example.com