Group Reporting Manager
Salary £65,000 - £75,000 per annum
Consultant Isabel Evans
Date posted 20 July 2018 2018-07-202018-09-18 property-and-housing UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client, a leading player in the student accommodation market, is looking for a Group Reporting Manager to join their Central London head office.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing real estate company, in a varied and high profile role.
The Group Reporting Manager will take full responsibility for the group consolidation, as well as managing a small team and partnering with business on all technical finance matters.
Key responsibilites include:
- Ownership of the process underlying the production of the financial consolidation for the Group (annual statutory reporting and monthly investor reporting);
- Preparation of the financial consolidation for the Group for the purposes of the annual statutory accounts and support the consolidation accountant in the monthly consolidation;
- Support the Group Financial Controller in Producing the Annual Review for the Group;
- Lead the audit of the consolidated results;
- Work closely with the Legal, Treasury and Tax teams on Group projects such as corporate restructurings and new internal and external reporting requirements;
- Produce the Group year-end tax reconciliation, working alongside the tax team.
- Finance owner of the Group consolidation system;
- Ensure that the Group consolidation system is kept up-to-date
- Maintain and develop the Group accounting policies manual;
- Analyse and review new accounting standards and prepare proposal for revisions to accounting policies
- Direct line-management responsibility for small team
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified (or overseas equivalent)
- Group consolidation experience, either in industry or practice (manager level+)
- Prior experience within real estate
- Hands on, proactive attitude, with strong communication skills
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch!