Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Christopher Lloyd
Date posted 17 July 2018 2018-07-172018-09-15 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
This excellent organisation in Warrington are looking for a technically strong but commercial Financial Controller to help grow & develop the finance team. Reporting to a supportive Financial Director, the ideal candidate embrace a role that will over autonomy coupled with good broad commercial & technical exposure.
- Overall ownership of month end reporting, forecasting and analysis.
- Production of management reporting packs to be presented to senior business stakeholders.
- Coordinate & consolidate monthly management accounts with supporting MI
- Responsibility for Balance sheet reconciliations & investigation of any queries or issues
- Support the preparation of statutory accounts, tax compliance & audit schedules
- Regular performance analysis
- Conduct frequent cash flow analysis
- Involvement in commercial forecasting and revenue analysis
- Assist in the production of budgets and forecasts, including involvement in strategic decision making
- Business partnering to ensure a growth in revenue is of importance to the client.
- Identify best practice processes and efficiency's to successfully manage change
- Other duties that may be required from time to time
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Technically strong Accountant with previous experience managing a team
- A dynamic individual, able to work in a constantly changing environment
- Able to prioritise own workload and manage time
- Flexible and willing to assist where required
This is a role ideally suited to a technically strong, practice-trained accountant with around 3 years experience in industry. Working for a stable & supportive business, it's ideally suited for someone looking to make the step up to their first Financial Controller role.