Interim Financial Controller
Salary £55,000 - £62,000 per annum + Bonus
Location Milton Keynes
Consultant Wendy Smith-Howes
Date posted 25 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Maternity contract for the multi-site SME business based in Milton Keynes. Reporting to the Board of Directors the role is for an immediate start and will be varied and challenging.
Maternity contract as Financial Controller, initial 6 month duration with the remit that this may be extended for a multi-site SME business based in Milton Keynes.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Day to day management of a small Team.
- Production of periodic management reporting, covering detailed site P&L’s, balance sheet and cash flow statements
- Identifying risks and ensuring accuracy of reporting, is a must. Summary financial statements for reporting to the Company’s bank are also produced.
- Manage continuing improvements to accounts payable and fixed asset processes will be a focus.
- Liaising with the company auditors, preparing statutory accounts and managing tax reporting.
- Overseeing the payroll.
- Cash management and cash forecasting.
- Managing the company insurances.
- Ad hoc project work for the MD.
To be successful in this role you will offer:-
- A full accounting qualification and have a proven history of financial control within a fast moving, consumer-facing, preferably multi-site, businesses.
- Have a minimum of 4 years PQE, with a proven ability to review, control and streamline key financial control processes.
If you can interview and start a role within the next couple of weeks and have proven experience contact me today; firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01908 044008.