Salary £50,000 - £70,000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
Location North London
Consultant Dan Cohen
Date posted 05 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client is an established, yet fast growing FMCG SME based in London. The company are looking for a hands on Financial Controller to join an enthusiastic, young and dynamic team. As the detailed description alludes to, this role is mixed and sits within the group's senior finance structure. For those looking to attain the FD/CFO position, this is an ideal stepping stone.
Key to this role is the enthusiasm to drive change. My client is currently sophisticating the system they use, as well as the internal processes they conduct. Those who apply to this position must be similarly keen to make a finance function their own.
- - Managing a growing, young finance team
- - Budgeting and forecasting
- - Cash flow management and analysis
- - Management Accounting
- - Preparation and presentation of financial statements to the group's board of directors
- - Overseeing the audit process
- - Constant work on system and process improvement
- - Qualified with any of an ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification
- - Previous experience working as a Finance Manager/Financial Controller is a key pre-requisite
- - Previous experience working within the Retail, FMCG or Hospitality sector is preferable, however by no means essential
- - Excellent Excel skills
- - Ambitious, motivated and diligent in your approach
If you'd like to register your interest in this position, or if you'd like more information on this opportunity, please give me a call on 0207 509 8139. Alternatively, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
The client is looking to interview ASAP so please do get in touch!