Salary £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Isabel Evans
Date posted 06 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client, a listed gold mining company, are looking for a Regional Controller to join their Central London head office.
Reporting to the Group Controller, the Regional Controller will take full financial ownership for a number of key mine sites globally.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to join a thriving mining business, with senior level exposure straight away and the opportunity to travel globally. The successful candidate will be technically strong, with IFRS experience ideally within the mining/natural resources space.
Key responsibilities include:
• Preparation of quarterly IFRS mine site sub consolidations;
• Accounting support to the operations and exploration functions;
• Current and deferred tax preparation on a quarterly basis;
• Review of monthly reporting from mine sites/exploration;
• Management of monthly intercompany reconciliations;
• Other ad hoc and special projects, as required
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA qualified (or overseas equivalent)
- Up to date technical IFRS experience
- Prior knowledge of group consolidation reporting
- Mining experience preferable, interest essential
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills on a global scale
- Willing to travel to site regularly
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch!