Salary £75,000 - £90,000 per annum
Consultant Samuel Flitton
Date posted 29 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Reporting into the Head of Finance, the financial controller will be part of a larger finance team, directly managing 3 staff.
Financial Controller Responsibilities:
- Oversee financial and management accounting
- Manage the royalties function
- Work closely with the FP&A team
- Management of AP and AR
- Responsibility of reviewing and improving internal controls and systems
Financial Controller requirements
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualification preferred
- Experience of managing teams
- Media experience preferred
If you are interested in this excellent Financial Controller position with an exciting, FTSE listed media business, please apply below.