Salary £50,000 - £80,000 per annum + car allowance and additional benefits
Location Milton Keynes
Consultant Lisa Ahmed
Date posted 15 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An Exciting opportunity for a Financial Controller at a Global billion dollar turnover business in Milton Keynes.
My client is looking for someone with a forward thinking mind, able to business partner with non financial stakeholders, someone who can demonstrate how they have influenced the wider business but still have a great technical ability when it comes to revenue recognition, reporting, budgets and forecasts. Having experience of US GAAP is essential.
- Be a strong business partner to the local management team as well as divisional executive team
- Have a leading role in system integration projects
- Participate in and support merger and acquisition activity for the division including post-acquisition integration
- Ensure Integrity of financial statements and interact with internal and external audit team
- Understand and communicate divisions financial results and trends to division management team and Corporate Finance with recommendations on the appropriate course of action when results differ from plan
- Conducts analyses and develop insights that improve decision making within the division management team
- Oversee revenue / deferred revenue recognition process ensuring compliance with US GAAP
- Ensure ongoing divisional compliance with companies controls related to SOX (Sarbanes Oxley).
- Lead the local division finance team by providing clear direction, delegating tasks where appropriate and providing opportunities for the staff to grow and develop
- Develop monthly and quarterly forecasts, and annual targets/budgets in collaboration with division finance department
- Ensure all purchasing and hiring decisions are approved in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Work closely with key constituents in the direct sales process ensuring business terms that are financially in line with divisional and corporate goals while remaining compliant with revenue recognition policies
- Develop formal and ad hoc reports that are required by division management