Salary £70,000 - £80,000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Location City of London
Consultant Raj Siva-Kumar
Date posted 09 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A high profile Capex Controller position has just become available at a listed international Telecoms firm based in Central London. The CAPEX Controller position encompasses monthly reporting and analysis, change management around processes and team management.
As CAPEX Controller your key responsibilities will be:
- Analysing of actual spend against projects, budgets and forecasts
- Taking ownership of CAPEX related internal reporting
- Working with Business Units to ensure forecasts are prepared on a timely and accurate basis
- Managing and supporting team
- Identifying areas to drive process efficiencies and strengthen internal controls
- Coordinating of CAPEX spending and approval process
- Assisting with budget reporting and budget processes
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified (or overseas equivalent)
- Technically proficient in accounting to IFRS standards, particularly Property, Plant and Equipment and Intangible Assets
- Large/listed company experience
This listed Telecoms firm is a market leader in their field and growing rapidly.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.