Head of Financial Control
Salary £80,000 - £95,000 per annum + bonus + competitive benefits
Consultant Julie Peacock
Date posted 28 February 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Reporting directly to the CFO this is a highly pivotal and broad role within the Central London based finance function.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business within a role which will provide extensive senior and board level exposure.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Provision of direct support to the CFO in regards to financial control and management of the department which includes a team of 12 with direct reports
- Production of the monthly management consolidation for the group and review the external reporting packs
- Review variance analysis for the group and explain variances
- Manage the annual budgetary and forecasting process as well as assist with the budgetary board packs and presentations
- Capex appriasal, forecasts and provide commentary on capital expenditure to be included within the management reporting pack
- Review and improve the quality of Financial Control procedures and processes
- Ad hoc operational and general project work
You must possess a strong academic record; formal accounting qualification; relevant technical and commercial experience; an interest in the retail space as well as an ability to thrive working in a fast paced down to earth team orientated environment.