Salary £55000 - £65000 per annum
Consultant Robert Patterson
Date posted 23 May 2017
Robert Walters are exclusively partnering Identify Group to assist in the recruitment of a Financial Controller to work in partnership with the CFO to ensure effective financial and management accounting across the group. Identify Group is a multi-disciplinary professional services group comprising of consulting, talent acquisition, and managed services practices.
Your accountabilities as Financial Controller, will be:
- Support the CFO in developing and delivering the organisation’s financial and business strategy
- Oversee the financial statements of the seven reporting entities worldwide
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Working in partnership with the CFO in presenting reports to the key internal stakeholders- in particular the board members
- Report to the CFO with timely and accurate financial information
- To proactively identify any process or system changes- driving a culture of continuous improvement within the finance function
- Lead and develop the growing finance team
- Improve the timeliness, accuracy and relevance of the financial management information provided by the team.
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that the financial processes, systems and controls are operating effectively
The Successful Financial Controller, will ideally match the following criteria:
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or overseas equivalent)
- Extensive experience of working within a fast paced financial environment
- Demonstrable experience in continuous improvement and financial performance
- Strong systems knowledge and highly IT literate
- Proven financial and commercial ability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to express complex ideas in a concise manner to all levels
- Proven ability to scope and deliver projects
Your prior experience within a fast paced organisation as a manager will enable you to hit the ground running and start moving the business forward. It will greatly help if you have prior experience of changing environments which require you to be commercially astute, insightful and able to influence business growth.
So if you are a dynamic and driven financial professional looking to join a multi-national, rapidly growing consultancy, give me a call on 01908 044012 or 07899061958 or email me on email@example.com