Senior Finance Manager
Salary bonus + bens
Location City of London
Consultant Julie Peacock
Date posted 17 February 2017
A hugely successful & highly regarded Central London based retailer, are currently seeking a high calibre Senior Finance Manager to head up their global management accounts team. Working directly with the Group Financial Controller, this is a high profile position within the business internationally.
You will be based in Central London and asked to take on the following key responsibilities:
- Management of the management accounts, reporting, as well as associated commentary of variances in regards to budget
- Short and long term budgeting and forecasting
- Produce, review and analyse relevant financial information to support decision making be the senior management teams for the UK and European territories
- Business partner with senior management and directors across the global business to explain variances and proactively highlight areas of opportunity or concern
- Oversee the preparation of all external reporting, statutory accounts; associated presentations and announcements
- Process improvement and adhoc project work
- Direct management of 3 direct reports and a number of other professionals indirectly
Please click to apply for this Senior Finance Manager role.