Divisional Financial Controller
Salary £75000 - £90000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Location City of London
Consultant Raj Siva-Kumar
Date posted 15 February 2017
A rarely available divisional Financial Controller Manager role has just become available at a listed Telecoms business based in Central London.
About the Divisional Financial Controller:
In this key Divisional Financial Controller based in Central London you will be responsible for the finance function and team.
As Divisional Financial Controller your key responsibilities will be:
- Developing a monthly reporting pack and taking responsibility for reporting
- Providing key operational leads within the division with financial and commercial decision support
- Leading the budget process for the division
- Providing ad hoc financial and operational analysis and advice
- Supporting the Head of Finance in delivering financial and operational results
- Working with Group Finance to ensure operational processes are coordinated
- Preparing business cases to support all major business decisions
- Managing a team
With a background in a large listed business, Telecoms experience (ideally), experience of reporting and management experience you should be a qualified accountant or overseas equivalent.
This Telecoms firm is a market leader in their field.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.