Salary £55000 - £65000 per annum
Consultant Jason Shaw
Date posted 29 November 2016
A well known leading automotive organisation are looking for a Financial Controller to work in their head office based in London.
A well known leading automotive organisation are looking for a Financial Controller to work in their head office based in London. This is an exciting opportunity that will offer a huge amount of exposure due to its all round nature of responsibilities. The business continue to go from strength-to-strength making it an exciting time to join this journey.
The Financial Controller will report into Senior Finance management and will offer a strong mix between technical and commercial accounting, whilst partnering senior stakeholders and managing cost centres throughout the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that the monthly close is timely, efficient and accurate
- Ensure that account reconciliations are prepared on a monthly basis
- Prepare monthly financial information for Head Office entities under IFRS
- Prepare monthly Consolidated Cost Centre report to include insightful commentary and circulate to the senior finance team
- Prepare statutory accounts for all central entities and manage the audit process for all such entities
- Manage a team of two, ensuring that their roles are properly defined, expectations understood and performance regularly monitored
- Provide support for development
- Liaise with all Budget Holders to set budgets and forecasts
- Monitor performance against budgets and forecasts
- Act as a business partner to senior stakeholders
- Consolidate, monitor and report budget and costs
- Assist the tax department with providing support
The successful Financial Controller WILL:
- Be a Qualified Accountant having trained in a practice environment (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or overseas equivalent)
- Have exposure to corporate financial management
- Be a strong communicator to be able to business partner at all levels with non-financial management and challenge where necessary
- Have strong management skills
- Have strong Excel skills
- Be delivery focused with an ability to work to tight deadline
If you are interested in applying for this position please click on the link or email email@example.com. Do not miss out.