Commercial Finance Business Partner Manager
Salary £60000 - £70000 per annum
Location North London
Consultant Conor McHugh
Date posted 24 November 2016
A newly created Commercial Finance Business Partner Manager role has just become available at one the most respected Business Process Management companies based in north London. Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer this role offers outstanding career progression for a accountant who is a leader in their field.
About the Commercial Finance Business Partner Manager role:
- Discharge the duties of the Chief Financial Officer's Section 151 responsibilities in relation to the work of the service
- Manage and deliver a proactive, professional financial management service across the full range of financial management issues, in accordance with visions and values of the organisation
- Contributing to the implementation of strategy for a given portfolio(s) and the Council's Strategic Objectives
- Ensure financial resources are planned and managed in accordance with statutory requirements and local policy decisions and improved through a system of monitoring, advice, guidance and support
- Assessing financial implications of service proposals, providing financial modelling, investment appraisal and analysis of options for service related projects and initiatives
- Self-starter displaying initiative and confidence
- Demonstrable ability to influence and negotiate with peers and colleagues to reach optimal solutions whilst maintaining strategic focus
- Pro-active and keen to grow with the business
About the Company:
This Business Process Management company needs no introduction and is well regarded by all its competitors. The culture is demanding and fast paced but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await you in this exciting Commercial Finance Business Partner Manager job.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7509 8947.