Salary Excellent benefits
Consultant Andy Chaplin
Date posted 10 November 2016
A hugely successful Manufacturing brand with a global footprint looking to recruit a Financial Controller to be based at their UK HQ near Staffordshire. The company have a good track record for growth and are market leaders in their field.
About the Financial Controller role:
Reporting to the Global Finance Director you will take responsibility for Finance, IT and HR for the group which has operations throughout the UK and Europe. Leading a team that is going through a period of both growth and transition, the Financial Controller will be an experienced manager who has the gravitas to be the face of finance for the business to the City, banks, clients and other professional bodies but will also enjoy a role that is technically demanding and "hands on".
The Financial Controller will produce the statutory reports for the legal entities and group in line with IFRS, prepare and manage budgeting and forecasting, cashflow management, group taxation, treasury and group business administration such as HR, Insurances, Benefits and ERP systems.
What you'll need to succeed:
- The Financial Controller will be a qualified accountant
- Technically strong in IFRS reporting Tax and treasury
- Be the go to person for the international business on finance matters
- Have a good grasp of manufacturing processes and systems
- Be commercially astute, highly analytical with experience of providing high quality management information to drive business performance
- The Financial Controller will be confident and have the gravitas to communicate and influence at all levels internally and externally from shop floor to the Board
What you'll get in return:
The Financial Controller will have the opportunity to significantly develop their skills and knowledge in a fast moving international manufacturing business. They will work closely with an entrepreneurial local leadership team and high profile experienced management board.
Apply now or for further information contact Andrew Chaplin at Robert Walters.