Head of Financial Control
Salary £80000 - £90000 per annum
Location West Midlands
Consultant Sabina Yasmin
Date posted 19 October 2016
A unique opportunity has arisen with an internationally recognised manufacturing group who are seeking a Head of Financial Control to be based in the West Midlands. This is a crucial role with the potential to have a significant impact on their continued growth, with the overall responsibility of accounting, financial and tax compliance for all legal entities within the UK & Ireland.
- Accounting and Financial reporting to group in accordance with Local GAAP
- Company period-end closing including statutory reporting
- Tax administration and compliance
- Taking direction from the Group Treasury function with legal entity cash pool set-up and liquidity forecast and planning
- Initiate improvements to the UK & Ireland finance function
- Represent Finance to senior stakeholders within the business and contribute towards and challenge strategic decision making
- Provide effective leadership to the Finance function ensuring efficient use of resources to deliver on services, activities and targets
- Ensure a continued high level of customer satisfaction to internal and external stakeholders
- Champion the company’s culture, values and principles
You will be/have:
- Minimum of ten years experience within senior finance posts
- Ability to demonstrate a successful track record in leadership and managing a large finance function
- Strong experience within Finance, preferably within a multi-national business
About the Company:
With operations throughout the world, this company is a true market leader within their respective field. Within this role, you will be part of a global and diverse team with the ability to have a significant impact well beyond the UK & Ireland business.
To apply or to find out more information about the role, please contact Sabina Yasmin on +44 121 260 2584 or email via email@example.com.