Divisional Financial Controller
Salary £60000 - £65000 per annum + + Excellent Company Benefits
Consultant Kristian Lee
Date posted 12 October 2016
A major global property firm in Bolton are seeking a Divisional Financial Controller on an interim fixed term contract for 12 months. This exciting business have been experiencing year on year growth in the UK market for the last 5 years, due to an internal secondment this exceptional Divisional Financial Controller opportunity has become available.
Divisional Financial Controller role & responsibilities:
- Standardising the divisional reporting, including explanation of variances and accounting issues
- Building relationships with various areas of finance and ensuring a close link between the reporting and commercial finance areas, giving improved confidence in the numbers
- Production of month end reports (actual, FC, budget) that influence management focus and decision making
- Working to transform processes and delivery, as well as supporting the ongoing transformation of the finance operating model through up-skilling and utilisation of the team to support other Commercial Finance activities
- Working on strategic projects such as cost optimisation programmes, analysis of workforce planning and identification of an optimal workforce mode
- Plan, co-ordinate and deliver financial forecasts on a regular basis as requested by business managers
Be an experienced qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/ACMA (or overseas equivalent) with Management/Group Accounting experience. Ideally be accustomed to working in a large / listed organisation. Have a strong outgoing personality, drive and determination. Have the ability to communicate and influence at all levels with proven experience of working effectively with senior management.
Apply below or to find out more about the Divisional Financial Controller job contact Kristian Lee on Kristian.Lee@robertwalters.com or call +44161240 7480