Salary £40000 - £50000 per annum
Consultant Bethany Anstey
Date posted 04 October 2016
An opportunity has arisen for a qualified financial professional to join a modern, chic and stylish business located in central Birmingham as a Financial Controller.
Financial Controller Key Responsibilities:
- Prepare, manage and control month end, year end and budget and forecasting processes including production of financial reports.
- Responsible for accurate group management information in line with group reporting deadlines
- Management of KPI’s
- Ensure intercompany accounts are reconciled monthly
- Collate and consolidate forecasts submitted by the client services team
- Ensure costs are reported accurately and reflect business performance
- Manage cash flow and report any potential issues to senior management
- Ensure HMRC reporting requirements are adhered to
- Ensure the continuous improvement of Management Information Systems
- Responsible for the preparation of information for corporate tax returns
- Proactively manage team members, monitor any poor performance, ensure appraisals are conducted and up to date development plans are in place.
- Provide first line support to the finance director
- Complete ad hoc analysis and projects
Knowledge & Experience
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Experience of managing or leading a team
- Professional services background
- Strong technical finance knowledge
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
This is an opportunity ideal for an experienced Financial Controller - or a finance manager / finance accountant looking for a step up.
Apply today or contact Beth Anstey on 0121 281 5000.