Salary £50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Consultant Eliza Slinn
Date posted 26 September 2016
A high growth, central London based, advertising agency are looking for a Financial Controller to join them, to play an instrumental role in driving company performance, through both organic and acquisitive strategies.
Leading and developing a team of three, the Financial Controller with enjoy a high profile role, acting as a business partner to C suit executives, client facing teams and Subsidiary boards. Taking ownership of the management reporting and add value analysis, there is an additional focus on creating a solid internal infrastructure and drive improvements to accommodate the planned growth.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing the monthly management accounts, annual budgets and forecasts
- Business Partnering with the Client and Business Development teams on financial management of client revenues and opportunities
- Reviewing, analysing and advising on performance and operative margins, identifying risks and opportunities as appropriate
- Driving process and control initiatives, increasing efficiency within the finance team
- Ad-hoc project work to support the COO and FD as required
As the Financial Controller you will:
- Be a qualified accountant ACA/CIMA/ACCA (or other overseas equivalent)
- Have a high level of proficiency on Excel
- Have previous team management or mentoring experience
- Be an excellent written and verbal communicator
Apply below or contract Eliza Slinn on email@example.com or 02075098366 to find out more about the position.