Head Of Financial Accounting
Salary £75000 - £80000 per annum + Medical, Pension, Bonus
Consultant Luke Higgs
Date posted 22 September 2016
A leading global technology business in Stevenage are seeking a Head Of Financial Accounting. This will involve supervision and management of general accounting activities, analysis of results, business partnership as well as maintaining effective internal controls and ensuring statutory compliance across multiple sites, legal entities and companies.
This role would be suitable for a Qualified Accountant, with proven PQE experience leading the financial accounting department of a listed company or with a Big Four background.
Reporting to the Finance Director, Head Of Financial Accounting responsibilities will include:
- Leading the statutory finance teams based in the UK and other European countries
- Supervision of the month end process and support for the analysis of the monthly business performance, forecast and budget
- Preparation of statutory accounts and tax returns for the UK and EU entities
- Update and maintain transfer pricing documentation
- Drive cash flow management, foreign exchange hedging assessment and working capital improvements
- Integration of EMEA Financial Accounting teams to create a benchmark sector statutory finance function.
As a Head Of Financial Accounting your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Big Four background ( ACA)
- Experience in preparing statutory accounts ( UK GAAP & IFRS) and corporation tax computations
- Experience in designing and implementing process improvement and controls
- Confident, outgoing personality with ability to business partner at all levels
You will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA) with excellent communication skills. On offer, besides from the impressive financial package, is the chance to create a real career with exceptional further opportunities in a true market leader.
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org