Salary £80000 - £90000 per annum + potential of LTIPS
Location South East England
Consultant David Kingston
Date posted 08 September 2016
A leading consumer business based in the Southern Home Counties is looking to recruit a strong Financial Controller to take a leading role through an exciting period of transition. Finance is a critical arm to the business and this role will involve leading on all aspects of controls, statutory reporting and decision making in a fast moving environment.
Key Financial Controller responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage robust financial controls across all areas of the business
- Lead and inspire a team of finance colleagues to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Finance function
- Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure business change is well controlled
- Ensure that statutory accounts, VAT returns, tax returns, etc. are complete, accurate and timely
- Manage the relationship with the external audit partner
You will ideally be ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or international equivalent) qualified with strong experience managing large teams during a period of change. Ideally you will have worked closely with finance operations and have a very hands on attitude to finance. You will enjoy working in a constantly changing environment where they can quickly add value and progress in the organisation.
If you are interested in this exciting Financial Controller opportunity please contact me or click to apply.