Salary £45000 - £50000 per annum + 10% bonus
Location West Midlands
Consultant Andy Chaplin
Date posted 30 August 2016
An opportunity has arisen with a world leading manufacturer based in the West Midlands with global presence to appoint a suitably experienced Plant Financial Controller. This highly acquisitive, SME Private Equity backed business offers the chance to works for an extremely fast growing organisation with many exciting challenges and opportunities. This is a truly exciting time for a Plant Controller to join the group at its established manufacturing plant in the Black Country.
About the Opportunity:
The Plant Financial Controller reports directly into the EMEA Finance Director and will drive forward the financial performance of the business. The current success of the business is due to the culture of the business which is focused on the development of its workforce and ongoing investment in the latest plant and technology available.
Financial Controller Responsibilities include:
- Driving the financial performance of the UK business ensuring targets are met for EBITDA, Working Capital & Cash Flow
- Oversee month end process and ensure accurate information processed to the US head office
- Assist in the preparation of Rolling 12 month forecasts / Budgets and Strategic Plans and subsequent reporting packs
- Management of Capital expenditure budgeting / forecasting process and tracking of performance against them
- Management of AP & AR
- Assist in the Prep of UK Statutory Reporting
- Has responsibility for the production on all internal and external reporting requirements
- Development of enhanced management reporting to include departmental overhead spend against forecast and budget and customer profitability analysis
- Previous financial control experience within a manufacturing business
- Ambition to develop and progress within a world class business
This is a newly created role offering substantial opportunities for progression within a vibrant and progressive manufacturer.
If you are interested in this Plant Controller role, please contact me today on 0121 281 5000 or email me on email@example.com