Financial Reporting Accountant
Salary £60,000 - £75,000 per annum
Consultant Isobel Salino
Date posted 22 July 2022south-east accountancy-finance/financial-accountant 2022-07-22 2022-09-20 accountancy Reading Berkshire GB GBP 60000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters is pleased to be partnering with a leading financial services organisation who are looking for a driven and enthusiastic Financial Reporting Accountant on a permanent basis. This is a hands-on role with primary responsibility over the month end process and providing technical support to the Financial Reporting team in ensuring the accuracy and reliability of the Trial Balance, accounting records (Oracle) and reporting to the parent group.
- Monthly review of analysis of the income statement and balance sheet for the Group.
- Overseeing month end processes and keeping it on track.
- Assisting in the Annual statutory reporting for the consolidated Group and wider Group entities.
- Consolidate monthly, interim, and annual group reporting into Group, including any follow up analysis or queries.
- Partner with the wider business, providing expert stakeholder management and advice.
- Produce technical papers for the Group and quarterly audit committee.
- Take ownership of key controls and associated control documentation.
- Be a champion of continuous improvement by being the driving force of process automation.
- ACA , ACCA or CA Qualified.
- Proven experience of preparing IFRS financial statements.
- Strong understanding of relevant accounting standards and legislation.
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills are essential.
- Good working knowledge of standard accounting systems (i.e. Oracle , SAP , HFM etc…)
- £60,000 - £75,000 per annum depending on experience
- Enhanced pension, bonus, holiday and healthcare schemes
- Significant career progression opportunities
- Office based for 1 day per week (there may be occasions when the team come to the office for more than 1 day, i.e. year end etc…)
Salary: £70,000 - £75,000 per annumLocation: ReadingDate posted: 09 August 2022Robert Walters is pleased to be partnering with a leading financial services organisation who are looking for a driven and enthusiastic Financial Reporting Accountant on a permanent basis. This is a hands-on role with primary responsibility over the month end process and providing technical support to the Financial Reporting team in ensuring the accuracy and reliability of the Trial Balance, accounting records (Oracle) and reporting to the parent group.
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 per annumLocation: BanburyDate posted: 08 August 2022Are you a technically strong and hands on Financial Controller wanting a step up to Finance Director?
Salary: £70,000 - £75,000 per annum + Competitive BonusLocation: GuildfordDate posted: 03 August 2022Robert Walters have partnered with a progressive and highly ambitious renewable energy business based in Guildford, who are looking for a Financial Controller to join on a permanent basis. Managing a team of 5, this Financial Controller will take responsibility for delivering financial expertise across a varied portfolio of renewable assets, acting as a key point of contact for several vital financial tasks including maintaining robust and effective financial controls.
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 per annumLocation: SurreyDate posted: 13 July 2022Robert Walters are currently partnering exclusively with a fast paced, high growth SME organisation who are looking for a Financial Controller to join them on an initial 3 month FTC based.
Salary: £75,000 - £84,000 per annumLocation: ChertseyDate posted: 03 August 2022Robert Walters is working with a globally renowned organisation based in Surrey, who are looking for a commercially focussed Finance Manager to join for a 12 month contract. This role will be responsible for managing commercial finance across several entities, focusing on P&L management, reviewing and putting together business cases/strategies and controlling budgeting and forecasting.