Salary Up to £45,000 per annum
Location Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Jonathan Kerr
Date posted 06 July 2022northern-west accountancy-finance/financial-accountant 2022-07-06 2022-09-04 accountancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 45000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Transformation Accountant £45,000 Manchester
Robert Walters are excited to be exclusively representing a successful blue-chip business who, due to continued success, are seeking a dynamic Accountant to join their growing finance team. This is an opportunity to join dynamic business immersing yourself within in a £500m+ project.
This is a critical role in the facilitation and overall success of a key project which will shape the future of this recognisable and highly regarded business.
• Responsible for the accounting of all WIP relating to the high profile transformation project.
• Ensure compliance with all management and statutory reporting requirements.
• Perform monthly project reviews providing updates to senior stakeholders across the business.
• Work closely with the FBP team to decide on KPIs (both financial and non-financial) and report on actuals vs targets.
• Participate in transformation business meetings inputting value adding information from a finance perspective.
• Provide support and responses to annual and interim audit requirements relating to the project.
• Act as a point of contact on the project team from a finance perspective.
• Provide accurate financial findings and regular updates to the business.
The successful individual:
• Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent).
• Experience of accounts preparation from practice would be desirable.
• In-depth knowledge of accounting systems/processes and best practices.
• High attention to detail, completeness and reconciliation of information.
• The ability to work effectively within a high growth, fast changing business.
• Comfortable building stakeholder relationships up to board level.
• SAP experience would be desirable along with strong Excel skills including financial modelling.
This role requires a self-motivated and focused individual with a strong technical accounting background and the ambition to learn, develop and progress within global blue-chip business.
For further details please contact Jonathan Kerr at Robert Walters directly.
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 per annumLocation: WarringtonDate posted: 10 August 2022We have an immediate need for a skilled Accounts Assistant for a well established renewable energy company based in Warrington. The role is initially a 6 month FTC with a view to go perm and they also offer a hybrid working model. This will be a well-rounded role, with exposure to several different areas of the finance function.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + hybrid workingLocation: LiverpoolDate posted: 11 August 2022Senior Accountant - Liverpool City Centre - up to £45000 - hybrid working
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 per annumLocation: WarringtonDate posted: 11 August 2022Robert Walters are delighted to be partnering with a fast paced construction business in Warrington looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant
Salary: Up to £28,000 per annumLocation: LiverpoolDate posted: 11 August 2022The Assistant Accountant will be responsible for production of accurate, relevant, and timely reporting for Senior Management to support performance management and ensure that controls, processes, and flow of financial information is accurate and effective. The position is based in Liverpool and Hybrid, 2 days per week in the office.
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annumLocation: LiverpoolDate posted: 11 August 2022Financial Accountant Based Liverpool – Hybrid. 2 days in the office, 3 from home. £30,000 - £40,000