Senior Global Accountant
Salary £60,000 - £68,000 per annum
Consultant Eloise Mckenna
Date posted 22 June 2022london accountancy-finance/financial-accountant 2022-06-22 2022-08-21 banking London London GB GBP 60000 68000 68000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are currently recruiting for a for a technical Senior Global Accountant role within a reputable, global healthcare provider.
The Senior Global Accountant will be an integral part of revenue finance arm of the healthcare group. This healthcare provider offers an excellent training and progression structure within a supportive finance team. The role is currently hybrid working, based in their stunning central London offices.
This Senior Global Accountant role is a newly created position within the structure to prepare for huge planned growth over the next 5 years. They are ideally looking for someone who would be able to grow into a manager position and is a really exciting long term opportunity!
• Delivering Solvency II reporting requirements such as Quantitative Reporting Templates (QRTs), Group Own Risk and Solvency Assessment Report (ORSA), Solvency and Financial Conditions Report (SFCR) and Regular Supervisory Report (RSR) in compliance with EIOPA / PRA guidance and the business' methodology.
• Participating in an environment of continuous improvement to ensure that all reporting is conducted to the highest possible standard whilst meeting efficiency requirements.
• Stakeholder management across Group Finance and Global Market Units.
• Input into regulatory governance papers and reporting packs to senior management and committees.
• Implementing reporting processes within quarterly and annual reporting cycle.
• Providing input into regulatory governance papers and reporting packs to senior management and committees.
• Additional ad-hoc responsibilities to aid the wider business.
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
• ACA / ACCA qualified (or equivalent accountant qualification)
• Healthcare or insurance experience is preferable.
• Good communication and stakeholder management skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including preparation of executive presentations, accounting papers and external reporting as many of the required deliverables are highly visible up to Board level.
• Experience of working within financial reporting processes with multiple stakeholders.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure, managing conflicting tasks, senior demands and deadlines whilst producing work of a high standard.
• Previous experience in Solvency II reporting is essential
If you would like to find out more about this amazing opportunity please apply today or get in touch - Eloise.Mckenna@robertwalters.com
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 30 June 2022This a very exciting opportunity to join this global real estate business on a permanent basis as a Senior Analyst in their Portfolio Strategy team.
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 30 June 2022This is a very exciting opportunity to join this multi-national property developer on a permanent basis as Senior Finance Business Partner (Investment Assets) ahead of big growth plan.
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 per annumLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 28 June 2022Do you have prior EMEA/ APAC payroll experience? Interested in joining an exciting financial services firm, that experienced exponential growth now operating in 4 different continents? With exciting new offices based in finance capital of Europe, Central London? As a result of rapid growth, we are currently working in partnership to recruit a Senior Payroll Advisor to take semi-ownership of the Payroll function. The candidate successful in the process will be responsible for preparing multiple country payrolls.
Salary: Bonus + excellent benefits packageLocation: LondonDate posted: 25 June 2022Our client is an exciting fast growth consumer brand which is focused on the health and nutrition sectors. Based at a desirable central London location - we are currently seeking a passionate and commercially orientated Finance Business Partner to join thier high calibre team.
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 23 June 2022A brand new role has become available for a Senior finance analyst to work for a global Telecommunications business based in the heart of London on a 12 month fixed term contract.