Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Location North West EnglandFULL_TIME
Consultant Amy Hartley
Date posted 21 June 2022northern-west accountancy-finance/financial-accountant 2022-06-21 2022-08-20 accountancy Manchester GB GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are excited to be representing a highly reputable financial technology organisation in Manchester on a permanent basis. Due to an internal promotion, our client is looking for an analytically driven individual to join their finance team to prepare reports and assess the financial performance of the business. You will be responsible for assisting the business in implementing effective and efficient financial practices as well as being heavily involved in the day to day running of the organisation’s accounts. Our client is offering a very high degree of flexibility in terms of office and home working and with the business growing rapidly there is an abundance of internal opportunities for a solid career progression path.
About the role:
As an Accountant, your finger will be on the financial pulse of the entire organization. Collaborating with a diverse team, you will be responsible for recording general ledger journal entries, preparing client invoices and conducting account reconciliation, and various analyses of financial statements.
What you will be doing:
• Use financial data to prepare and record general ledger journal entries.
• Prepare cash and balance sheet account reconciliations.
• Analyse financial statements and provide concise explanations for variances.
• Research period over period variances in revenue, cost of sales and expense and provide logical explanations for fluctuations.
• Assist internal clients by providing information required to file tax returns, prepare insurance documentation and any other required information pertaining to the entity.
What you will need:
• Knowledge of auditing processes and procedures as well as accounting principles, financial statements, practices and procedures.
• Skilled in analytical and statistical examination.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
• Internal/external audit experience.
• ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified or qualified by experience
What we offer you:
• Opportunities to innovate in fintech
• Inclusive and diverse team atmosphere
• Professional and personal development
• Resources to contribute to your community
• Competitive salary and benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to take their first move out of practice into a financial role and streamline their finance career. Please apply below or send your CVs to:
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: CheshireDate posted: 22 June 2022Robert Walters are excited to be representing a highly reputable technology organisation in Cheshire on a permanent, remote basis. Our client is looking for someone with strong technical accounts knowledge and strong analytical skills to assess and present financial information clearly. You will be responsible for assisting the business in implementing effective and efficient financial practices as well as being heavily involved in the day to day running of the organisation’s accounts. Our client is offering a high degree of flexibility in terms of remote working and with the business growing rapidly there is an abundance of internal opportunities for a solid career progression path.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + hybrid workingLocation: PrescotDate posted: 24 June 2022Group Accountant - Liverpool, Merseyside - hybrid working - up to £45k
Salary: NegotiableLocation: LiverpoolDate posted: 21 June 2022Assistant Accountant Liverpool - Hybrid 2 days in the office, 3 from home Full study support, impressive business, great location.
Salary: £28,000 - £33,000 per annumLocation: WirralDate posted: 22 June 2022Assistant Accountant Qualified by Experience Based Wirral £28,000 -£33,000 negotiable
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annumLocation: WarringtonDate posted: 21 June 2022Assistant Management Accountant Warrington office Based 25,000 - 30000, negotiable Study support & development