Financial Reporting Accountant
Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Isobel Salino
Date posted 01 June 2022south-east accountancy-finance/financial-accountant 2022-06-01 2022-07-31 accountancy Brighton East Sussex GB GBP 45000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
£45,000 - £50,000 + bonus + corporate benefits Brighton based, hybrid working available Robert Walters are pleased to be working with a global organisation who are looking for a driven and ambitious Financial Reporting Accountant to joint their growing finance team on a permanent basis. The Financial Reporting Accountant position is part of the General Ledger Team within the Financial Reporting function who manage the General Ledger and accounting, interfaces and controls.
- Assist with the preparation of the general ledger and the monthly management and statutory financial results, journals and month end reporting close process
- Help to ensure that the GL is fully accurate, that the balance sheet is reconciled in line with policy and procedures. Ensure reconciling items are accounted for correctly and on time
- Proactively working to improve the financial reporting processes and controls within the function and management of process documentation to meet changing business requirements
- Support with new projects and testing activities as required
- Assist and support with tax reporting as necessary for VAT, IPT and other taxes
- Assist external auditors with information requirements and queries
Qualifications and experience:
- You will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified accountant with relevant post qualification experience.
- Strong financial reporting/accounting background
- Strong working knowledge of IFRS
- Highly numerate, with the ability to process financial data quickly and with a strong attention to detail
Salary: £30,000 - £38,000 per annumLocation: WeybridgeDate posted: 14 June 2022Robert Walters are pleased to have partnered with a global organisation based in Weybridge, who are looking for an ambitious CIMA/ACCA studier to join as a Financial Accountant. This role will directly support the Assistant Financial Controller and will be involved with all aspects of the finance function, including Group Reporting. In addition to a challenging role and plenty of ongoing progression opportunities, this role will offer a full study support package.
Salary: £40,000 - £47,000 per annum + £6,000 Car AllowanceLocation: SloughDate posted: 29 June 2022Robert Walters are delighted to be partnered with a global software organisation who are looking for a Business Reporting Analyst, to join them on a 8 month fixed term basis.
Salary: £35,000 - £42,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits PackageLocation: BracknellDate posted: 16 June 2022Robert Walters are currently working in partnership with an exceptional employer based in Bracknell who are seeking to recruit a Finance Analyst to join them on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + Bonus, Hybrid WorkingLocation: WeybridgeDate posted: 15 June 2022Robert Walters are currently working in partnership with a leading organisation based in Weybridge to assist in recruiting for an Accountant to join them on a permanent basis.
Salary: £40,000 - £47,000 per annum + £6,000 Car AllowanceLocation: SloughDate posted: 14 June 2022Robert Walters are delighted to be partnered with a global software organisation who are looking for a Commercial Data Analyst, to join them on a 8 month fixed term basis.