Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Tom Hedges
Date posted 31 May 2022midlands accountancy-finance/financial-accountant 2022-05-31 2022-07-30 accountancy Lichfield Staffordshire GB GBP 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity has become available for a meticulous and analytical Finance Business Partner to join one of the UK and Ireland’s largest distribution organisations in a time of unprecedented growth. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing commercial direction and support to key stakeholders within the business in finding opportunities, risks, operational improvements and mitigating actions – supported by management information, analysis and opinion.
Key Responsibilities for the Finance Business Partner
- Provide high-quality financial support and guidance to the business based on a commercial understanding of the business, the market and the divisional objectives and their growth drivers and key success criteria
- Conduct commercial contractual reviews in collaboration with the Legal team and support negotiations with customers
- Identification and management of key risks
- Collaborate with GMs on setting segment budgets/forecasts and development of financial solutions to maximise the profitability of the business
- Present monthly results at Segment/Commercial Team meetings as appropriate highlighting areas of concern and facilitating resolution (as above)
- Provide dedicated support to internal customers (GMs, Commercial Business Partners, Senior Finance Leadership team)
- Support achievement of strategic objectives through strong contract management, provision of robust management information and applying best in class advisory practices
- Understand the full financial performance of contracts and segments including full awareness of performance across the whole portfolio.
- Identification and management of key risks
- Act as a catalyst for change and challenge decision-making based on sound financial and commercial reasoning
- Understanding segment performance to support forecasting processing
- Maximise asset utilisation, effectively minimise debt, manage inventory and minimise cost per transaction
- Liaison with customers in the negotiation, monitoring and conclusion of key projects
Key essentials of the Finance Business Partner
- Qualified Accountant (e.g., ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or 3 years PQ experience
- Organised, flexible and has a good eye for detail
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to disseminate to finance and non-finance employees
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and collaboration skills
At the Robert Walters Group, we endeavour to contact all candidates to register their details. However, due to the high number of applications we receive, if we have not reached out to you within 72 hours, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + car allowance and 10% bonusLocation: LutterworthDate posted: 10 June 2022Fantastic opportunity to join an international business in this regional commercial finance manager role - you will manage a deep and diverse stakeholder group, be responsible for ensuring financial performance, growth and overall delivery against performance objectives for the UK flag ship business.
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 per annumLocation: StaffordshireDate posted: 08 June 2022Our client, a leading engineering business, is looking for a knowledgeable and meticulous Finance Analyst to head up the commercial function of the business. Whilst working closely with the UK Financial Director and the Board, this role is responsible for the planning and controlling cycle, which includes preparation of GRP and AIP, investment analysis, budgeting, multi-year planning and the improvement of operational processes and control.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annumLocation: StaffordshireDate posted: 16 May 2022Our client, a leading engineering consultancy business, is looking for a knowledgeable and meticulous Commercial Finance Analyst to head up the commercial function of the business. Whilst working closely with the UK Financial Director and the Board, this role is responsible for the planning and controlling cycle, which includes preparation of GRP and AIP, investment analysis, budgeting, multi-year planning and the improvement of operational processes and control.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + car allowanceLocation: LutterworthDate posted: 12 May 2022Our client, a Global leader are looking for a Commercial Finance Manager to provide high quality analysis, information, forecasting and reporting to local management and other Group teams.
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annum + Car allowance and bonusLocation: HalesowenDate posted: 30 June 2022Our client is a service and property company, who have recently secured funding through LDC, to support their next stage acquisition growth. Key to this growth, is securing a talented accounting professional, who can create a robust and sound financial modelling framework to ensure their 2022 onwards plans. An established organisation business our clients need for a Commercially minded Finance Business partner, has been brought forward due to a recent internal promotion, highlighting the organisations continuous drive to make year on year growth. The role plays a critical role in understanding the performance of a fast paced business, and success of their marketing and pricing.