Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Bryony Loft
Date posted 27 May 2022london accountancy-finance/financial-accountant 2022-05-27 2022-07-26 accountancy City of London London 17-21 Emerald Street, London GB WC1N 3QN GBP 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Financial Accountant position working for a luxury skin care brand. Type: Permanent Address: Central London Package: Up to £55,000 + company discounts + study support Hybrid: Mixed office and home working – flexible 2 -3 days a week The role: A fantastic Finanical Accountant opportunity for an experienced Finalist part qualified level Financial Accountant or specialist looking to step into a new challenge.
Key responsibilities of the Financial Accountant include:
- Monthly transactional processing, to ensure the timely completion of management accounts within internal deadlines.
- Assist and provide guidance to the Accounts Payable Officer, in completion of their duties.
- Review monthly Income Statements and Balance Sheets for errors/omissions, ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and ensure that the basis of preparation of financial information
- Assist with the completion of all annual statutory audits, where required.
- Assist with co-ordinating the completion and lodgement of all tax compliance requirements, including corporate tax, GST/VAT/Sales tax returns, employment taxes, etc.
- Assist with preparing an annual detailed P&L budget by subsidiary, by store phased by month.
Requirements & Skills
- Previous experience working in a financial accountant department
- Graduate calibre with positive and inquisitive attitude who is able to use their own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Good organisational & communication skills
- Microsoft Office experience, specifically proficient in Excel
- Part-qualified or looking to work towards an accounting designation (CIMA/ACCA)
If you feel you are qualified for this position please click the link to apply or contact me email@example.com
At the Walters People Group, we endeavour to contact all candidates to register their details. However, due to the high number of applications we receive, if we have not reached out to you within 72 hours, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 08 June 2022I am currently recruiting for a for a Financial Accountant role within a high growth, dynamic healthcare SME.
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 17 May 2022I am currently recruiting for a for a Financial Accountant role within a high growth, dynamic healthcare SME.
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 30 June 2022We are working on behalf of an exciting SAAS business in their search for a Financial Accountant.
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 29 June 2022Type: PermanentSalary: £45,000 - £50,000 + possible share’s in business Working Hours: 9am-5:30pm with 1 hour lunch.Location: Central LondonHybrid: 2 days in the office, 3 working days at home (flexible) Working as the Finance Analyst for an award – winning tech/ retail startup business that is rapidly expanding across the UK as well as international expansion opportunities. Opportunity to make a role your own! Working as part of a scale-up means you are going on a journey to support business growth and your voice will be heard.
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 per annumLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 28 June 2022Do you have prior EMEA/ APAC payroll experience? Interested in joining an exciting financial services firm, that experienced exponential growth now operating in 4 different continents? With exciting new offices based in finance capital of Europe, Central London? As a result of rapid growth, we are currently working in partnership to recruit a Senior Payroll Advisor to take semi-ownership of the Payroll function. The candidate successful in the process will be responsible for preparing multiple country payrolls.