Salary £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Willy McBride
Date posted 11 May 2022london accountancy-finance/financial-accountant 2022-05-11 2022-07-10 it London London GB GBP 55000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are working on behalf of an exciting SAAS business in their search for a Financial Accountant.
The global award-winning SAAS company has a successful automation platform, which helps their clients provide a unified customer experience. They’re committed to product innovation and growth, with a stronghold in several international markets and partnerships with several leading e-commerce and CRM platforms.
With over 4000+ brands in their customer base, spanning across 150+ countries, it’s an exciting time to join the business as the company continues to expand it’s international operations and stronghold in the UK market. There is a great culture among the team with a focus on diversity and creating an inclusive working environment.
The Financial Accountant role will suit a candidate able to do reporting, analysing issues, solving problems and providing training and support to the rest of the team.
The office is located in London Bridge, however there is hybrid working arrangements.
Financial Accountant Responsibilities
- Work directly under the Financial Controller helping support training of a team of 5 within accounts.
- Assisting in overlooking the day to day running of the Group’s subsidiaries and closing of the monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of timely and accurate monthly departmental Reports.
- Preparation VAT/GST returns for all entities within statutory deadlines, ensuring their completeness and accuracy.
- Aiding the payroll process for the international subsidiaries.
- Business partnering with relevant managers within the company to provide financial support and information.
- Assist in the review of the consolidated group tax computation.
- Systems development and improvements for increased efficiencies.
- Assist in the preparation of interim and year end management accounts for the Group audit.
- Ability to produce Ad-hoc reports when required and taking the lead on departmental projects.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS
- Accountant qualifications (ACA/ACCA or international equivalent)
- SAGE and MS EXCEL experience essential
- Strong communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Experience working with an SME organisation is preferred but not essential
If you’re interested in this role, please apply today. Alternatively, if you have any questions or would like to send us your CV directly, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07881262709.
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 30 June 2022We are working on behalf of an exciting SAAS business in their search for a Financial Accountant.
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 14 June 2022Financial Accountant role for London based Tech / IT company.
Salary: £54,000 - £60,000 per annum + 20% bonus + excellent large company bensLocation: LondonDate posted: 25 June 2022At this incredibly exciting time for the UK job market - another new opportunity exists to work for a FTSE 250 FMCG based at a hugely desirable Central London location We are seeking qualified finance professionals (or overseas equivalent) who possess previous experience across management accounting, budgeting, forecasting, analysis etc in industry or alternatively those seeking a first move from practice.
Salary: Bonus + excellent benefits packageLocation: LondonDate posted: 25 June 2022Our client is an exciting fast growth consumer brand which is focused on the health and nutrition sectors. Based at a desirable central London location - we are currently seeking a passionate and commercially orientated Finance Business Partner to join thier high calibre team.
Salary: Bonus + excellent benefits packageLocation: LondonDate posted: 21 June 2022Our client is an exciting fast growth consumer brand which is focused on the health and nutrition sectors. Based at a desirable central London location - we are currently seeking a passionate and commercially orientated Finance Business Partner to join thier high calibre team.