Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Willy McBride
Date posted 11 May 2022london accountancy-finance/financial-accountant 2022-05-11 2022-07-10 media London London GB GBP 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a leading global Sports Media business based in London.
Working in the Corporate Finance team, the role will be responsible for producing accurate and timely financial accounting and reporting for Media entities, and to maintain best practice financial processes and controls.
The business has a great working environment with many perks including competitive salary, bonus and great benefits. If you have a passion for sports and media, this could be a desirable role for you.
The office is located in London, however you will have the ability to work from home at least twice a week.
The Financial Accountant role will involve:
- Managing period end accounting, both financial and management
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of financial statements
- Internal controls & SOX compliance
- Assist with yearly audit
- Preparation and submission of quarterly and yearly reporting & tax packs
- Preparation of cashflow forecasts and quarterly withholding tax schedules
- Derivative calculations on a quarterly basis
- Quarterly financial planning and analysis for overheads
- Ad-hoc projects
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA)
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literate, including strong Excel skills
- Attention to detail and able to manage a broad workload and prioritise tasks
- Work to tight deadlines
This is a truly unique role for a Financial Accountant to join a very reputable Sports Media business in London. For more information or to apply, please contact Willy.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 20 June 2022A brand new role has become available for a Commercial financial data analyst to work for a global Media business based in the heart of London.
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 05 July 2022We’re currently recruiting an experienced Head of Finance - Content for a well-known media brand based in London.
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 04 July 2022Currently recruiting an experienced Finance Manager - Content for a well known media brand based in London. This pivotal role will manage and control all content spend across various countries and will partner with 2 key SMT members.
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 30 June 2022We are working on behalf of an exciting SAAS business in their search for a Financial Accountant.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 28 June 2022A great opportunity to join a leading Sports Media business as Management Accountant. Based in London, this is a pivotal role in one of their established divisions.