Salary £40,000 - £42,000 per annum
Consultant Charlotte Walker
Date posted 26 November 20192019-11-26 2020-01-25 accountancy Warrington Cheshire GB GBP 40000 42000 42000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
R2R Accountant | Warrington | Salary £40 – 42, 000 per annum Robert Walters is exclusively partnering a large, bespoke business service provider based in Warrington. This is an exciting, newly created role for a qualified accountant to join our client’s financial property management division as an R2R Accountant.
The R2R Accountant plays a critical role in ensuring consistent accounting practices and high standards are met across our client’s financial property management and reporting.
This role is responsible for managing and co-ordinating the reporting of all property related costs across all services and will play a key part in defining improved processes and controls that support "right first time" recording and processing.
To be considered for this opportunity you will have experience as follows:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- An ambitious individual and team player with a "can do" attitude
- Proven ability to actively engage business stakeholders and to respond to queries in a collaborative and timely manner
- Knowledge of best practice processes and understanding of key accounting standards
- Drive and adopt operational excellence in financial processes through a culture of continuous improvement
- Demonstrable experience of end to end profit and loss and balance sheet ownership
- Able to manage multiple priorities and stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in an agile environment and can adapt quickly and effectively to change
- Confidence to challenge processes when appropriate
- Able to clearly explain/interpret complex financial issue to non-financial stakeholders
The R2R Accountant will have responsibility for all property costs and income elements of the P&L and Balance Sheet from initial occurrence and through to safe transition into business as usual.
You will ensure the accuracy and integrity of the accounts are reflective of underlying financial performance.
You will take responsibility for developing subject matter expertise by working with the businesses to accurately reflect the nature of commercial and operating property agreements in our financial reporting.
Other duties to include:
- Month end reporting including preparation and posting of journal entries, account reconciliations, and completion of other ad hoc requests associated with property costs and income.
- Maintenance of all financial aspects of Property Master Data Schedule.
- Detailed analysis and appropriate escalation and resolution of discrepancies with facilities maintenance and service charges.
- Monthly and annual analysis of charge by property.
- Reconciling property costs with funding party to enable pass through income to be processed.
- Support the development of continuous improvement initiatives across the whole finance community.
An integral role as part of a growing finance team, our client is a progressive business where career development opportunities are strong.
Our client is keen to fill this role in December, therefore please forward your CV for immediate consideration.