Salary £300 - £500 per day
Consultant Xavier Parisi
Date posted 28 October 20192019-10-28 2019-11-27 insurance Crewe Cheshire GB GBP 300 500 500 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A specialist global insurance organisation, based in Crewe, are looking to recruit an experienced Tax Analyst to assist them during an extremely busy period.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Tax Analyst position will include:
- Work as part of the European tax team based in the UK
- Preparation of quarterly UK and Irish VAT and IPT calculations and returns
- Preparing information to send to advisers for IPT and VAT calculations and returns for entities across Europe
- Liaising with overseas tax advisers to ensure timely and accurate filings across Europe
- Preparation of tax journal entries, tax control account reconciliations and liaison with treasury in relation to tax payments requests
- Preparation of UK PSA returns
- Assisting with preparation of UK corporate tax returns
- Assisting with the preparation of the quarterly US GAAP tax provision process for Europe and working with the global tax group
- Global access completion and reconciliation to financial ledgers
- Assisting with forecasting
- Co-ordinating with peers, external tax consultants, local and foreign tax authorities.
The successful individual will;
- Be ideally ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified or QBE and overseas equivalent
- Have experience within a Tax role
- Prior experience of using an ERP will be beneficial
- Have good working knowledge orf Excel
- Be available at short notice
If you would like to apply for this Tax Analyst role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on email@example.com or 0161 214 7405.