Assistant Financial Accountant
Salary £28,000 - £32,000 per annum
Consultant Emily Fulton
Date posted 16 October 20192019-10-16 2019-12-15 accountancy Royston Hertfordshire GB GBP 28000 32000 32000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Assistant Financial Accountant – Royston – Permanent A fantastic opportunity for a self motivated Assistant Financial Accountant to join a highly profitable organisation with excellent career opportunities. The business has gone from strength to strength and this position will primarily support the Financial Accountant’s focus on Group and local control & compliance regarding the completeness and accuracy of Financial Reporting.
Main responsibilities for the Assistant Financial Accountant will be:
- Processing of monthly journals – Accruals/Prepayments.
- Compile balance sheet reconciliations.
- Completion of the monthly reporting for two of the business units.
- Supporting the Financial Accountant in the proper maintenance and control over the variance company profit and loss accounts and balance sheets.
- Monthly reporting of spend on capital projects.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have previous experience within a Financial Accounting role
- Be studying towards an accountancy qualification, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Have ideally used an ERP finance system
If you are looking for your next challenging Assistant Financial Accountant role please apply to this role or email me on Emily.email@example.com