Financial Accountant - Part Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
Salary £42,000 - £48,000 per annum + + Benefits
Consultant Joseph Bennetts
Date posted 09 October 20192019-10-09 2019-12-08 accountancy Reading Berkshire GB GBP 42000 48000 48000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are currently working with a leading central Reading based business who are currently seeking a Financial Accountant to join them on a permanent basis.
This newly created vacancy within this organisation will drive the internal and external financial reporting of the property aspect of the business.
Assisting in the production of timely and accurate month end management packs, annual financial statements and aspects of the regulatory accounts, you will be responsible for the development of a first class management and external financial reporting service.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Business partner with other Heads of Department
- Creation of high quality monthly reports with analysis and commentary
- Act as a key point for external providers
- Production of quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
Key Skills Needed:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Finalist or Newly Qualified
- Technical finance background with experience to IFRS 101 exposure
- SAP and HFM exposure would be desirable
A salary range of £42,000 - £50,000 plus a leading benefits package as expected from a leading employer is on offer with this vacancy.