Salary £32,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Alex Daniel
Date posted 01 October 20192019-10-01 2019-11-30 accountancy Liverpool Merseyside GB L3 1BP GBP 32000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Leading US Listed business with state of the art office space in Liverpool city centre.
A leading business based in Liverpool city centre are looking for a financial accountant to join their large shared service centre. The company are listed on the New York Stock Exchange which will provide you with exposure to SOX and US GAAP compliance.
As a financial accountant you will be responsible for:
- P&L delivered within region expectation
- ARM preparation and review for assigned LEs
- Journal / AGIS preparation
- Tax Pack preparation and liaison with Tax team
- Intercompany review and reconciliation
- Bank Reconciliations for regional accounts
- Statutory audit support and review for regional entities
- Ensure all financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted accounting policies and procedures and are reported within the deadline
In order to be considered for this role you should:
- ACA/ ACCA Qualified Accountant
- Have experience auditing a range of different businesses
- Understand US GAAP and SOX compliance
- Have working knowledge of IFRS
- Understanding of share service centre
- Strong IT Skills including Excel and ERP
- Understanding of and experience with statutory reporting requirements
This is a fantastic opportunity for a first time mover from practice to join a reputable, global employer based in Liverpool as a financial accountant. The company offer excellent scope for progression through their finance function.